Did you find this Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist interesting? If you would like to apply for the Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist position, follow the instructions in the job description to submit your resume to MVM Inc. . The Broadcast/Publishing is the perfect industry for you; don't look any further, Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist is your dream job and you've found it on iHispano.com! Our main priority is to help people find a job in the Broadcast/Publishing by bringing our members the latest Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist jobs
in Ashburn, virginia
from well-known companies and giving them a platform to connect with recruiters.
Job Title: Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist
Location: , 20147
SAVE THIS JOB
SEND TO FRIEND
For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services
and operational support functions for government and commercial customers.As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVMs 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nations objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is currently seeking full time Igbo Linguist (s) for assignments in Northern, VA.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Native or near native oral and written communications skills required in foreign language and English;
2. Ability to comprehend slang and colloquial expressions in the foreign language and translate them to English;
3. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States;
4. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
5. All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
6. Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and professional experience is required; Bachelors degree preferred;
7. Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
8. Available to work flexible hours to include nights and weekends.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries, benefits, and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
For more information about the companyplease visit our website are
To apply please send a copy of your resume to Mr. Gerard Sandroussi at [click on "Apply Online" button]
For questions or concerns in reference to the position please contact Mr. Gerard Sandroussi at [click on "Apply Online" button]
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V
There are great Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist jobs on iHispano in various locations in the United States. Use our resources to help you prepare for your next Language Professionals - Igbo Linguist interview. A great resource you should read before a telephone interview is article. Also, use our to save your jobs and view your job applications to stay organized in your job search once you're logged into your iHispano account.
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: General, Keywords: General